Google adwords express is now part of google advertising
Google AdWords told advertisers the news that Google AdWords Express has now joined the Google Ads platform.
AdWords Express advertising campaigns are now available in Google ads as Smart campaigns.
Previously, AdWords Express was a separate Google service designed for small businesses and requiring minimal maintenance.
Smart campaigns now have the same benefits as AdWords Express campaigns, but with improved ad management features.
Google highlights the following benefits:
• Create an online ad quickly and easily;
• Pay only when people click on your ad after a search query;
• Attracting a large number of potential customers to your website or to the Google Maps list;
• Minimal control. Google Ads launches contextual advertising for you;
• Communication with the target audience on desktop computers and mobile devices (such as mobile phones and tablets);
Creating an advertising campaign and ad groups has become much easier.
Key features available in smart campaigns include:
• Campaign Overview: The home base of an account that contains Google-generated performance data.
• Critical account alerts: important notifications about campaigns, payment problems, and ad display.
• Checked calls: shows the number of calls received from the campaign, as well as the number of clicks and CPCs.
• Actions on the map. This feature helps you track how many times a day people have seen an ad, for example, in contextual media networks, and then clicked on a company icon in Google Maps. This will further customize remarketing.
• Google Analytics: tracking the actions that visitors perform on the website after clicking on the ad text.
• Ad scheduling. You can select the days of the week and the time for the ad to show the client at the right time. So you can control the daily budget.
Google notes that it is open to feedback on smart campaigns that may help shape future updates.
Advertisers can share reviews using the “Leave a review” option, which can be accessed by clicking the 3-point icon in the upper right part of the account.
Futureinapps will set up an advertising campaign in Google for your business!