How to use ads in stories on Facebook and Instagram
According to the Buffer Report on Social Status for 2019, more than 57% of brands say that the story was “effective” or “very effective” for their marketing, and 61% of businesses said in 2019.
History is available within 24 hours. Snapchat was the first social media channel to use the story concept with the launch of Snapchat Stories in 2013. Instagram started offering stories from Instagram in 2016, and Facebook (owning Instagram since 2012) launched stories from Facebook in 2017.
Over 500 million people now use Instagram stories every day and in 2019. Facebook stories reached 500 million active users per day. As follows in extreme cases, when a large number of people use a certain environment, advertising soon follows. Instagram began providing its corporate accounts access to their stories by launching Instagram Story ads in 2017, and Facebook followed the example of Facebook Story ads at the end of 2018.
Both Instagram and Facebook provide advertisements, which are currently advertisements, and more attention is paid to advertisements in the horizon.
In a survey conducted by Ipsos for Facebook, 69% of people who use the story believe that 62% said they became more interested in a brand or product when they saw it in history.
What you need to know in advertising on Facebook and Instagram
Create your ad history
• So far, advertising on Facebook can only be an addition to an existing advertising campaign on Facebook or Instagram news.
• You can use existing ads for feeds on Facebook and Instagram, but this format is poorly translated into stories. Make sure you use the original ad.
• As in history, advertisements have a full-screen vertical format. 1080 x 1920 pixels and confirmations that it matches the style of other plots.
• For an image, you can select one image or a carousel of up to six images. Duration no more than 15 seconds.
What to include
• A picture or video should have time to tell a story. Use creative, compelling image and minimal text.
• The most popular advertisements are those that sell or promote, receive a new product, or provide tips or advice.
• The advertisement should contain the name of your brand and logo, so be sure to use an image that has a place for these elements.
• Do not forget the sound - 60% of Instagram stories are viewed when the sound is on.
• Be sure to include your URL and call to action (there are 13 options to choose from).
Targeting and tracking
• Instagram and Facebook advertisements have the ability to target and measure ads, distribute videos, view applications, install applications, convert, find and communicate with our customers.
• As you can see, like advertisements, in the Insights section, which allows you to track clicks, reactions, website visits, conversions and much more.
Targetologists from Futureinapps Kazan will set up advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. Turn to the professionals!