Startups that have changed the world
- Coursera. Coursera is an online educational platform that allows you to study the best courses of major universities from all over the world for free on the Internet. Coursera and similar platforms are gradually changing the education system.
- Uber. Uber is one of the biggest startups in the world. Uber has offered the world a new concept of public transport, a cheap alternative to taxis.
- AirBnB. It is not necessary to own a house in a picturesque place and go there to relax, if you can find accommodation through Airbnb in any corner of the planet. You also do not have to pay for the rent. The site provides a platform for establishing contact between the host and the guest.
- Kickstarter. People's investment-crowdfunding-has recently gained great popularity. This happened in 2009 with the advent of the American project Kickstarter. Kickstarter came to change the world-and the idea was successful.
- Dropbox. Dropbox allows users to create a special folder on their computers that Dropbox syncs so that it has the same content no matter what device is used to view. Files placed in this folder are also available through the Dropbox website and mobile applications.
Read5 ways to increase links to the siteOne of the most important stages of SEO promotion is building up links to the site.
Links to domains and backlinks continue to be among the most important ranking factors.