- Coursera. Coursera is an online educational platform that allows you to study the best courses of major universities from all over the world for free on the Internet. Coursera and similar platforms are gradually changing the education system.
- Uber. Uber is one of the biggest startups in the world. Uber has offered the world a new concept of public transport, a cheap alternative to taxis.
- AirBnB. It is not necessary to own a house in a picturesque place and go there to relax, if you can find accommodation through Airbnb in any corner of the planet. You also do not have to pay for the rent. The site provides a platform for establishing contact between the host and the guest.
- Kickstarter. People's investment-crowdfunding-has recently gained great popularity. This happened in 2009 with the advent of the American project Kickstarter. Kickstarter came to change the world-and the idea was successful.
- Dropbox. Dropbox allows users to create a special folder on their computers that Dropbox syncs so that it has the same content no matter what device is used to view. Files placed in this folder are also available through the Dropbox website and mobile applications.
Startups that have changed the world
ReadIt's all about the links! What is the difference between internal, external and backlinks?It is thanks to the Internet links for what it is. They are the very roads and bridges to all the content that we know and love. But in fact, links have many types and types, and of course there is a significant difference between them ... ReadUX design. How to create a human-centered design?Human-centered design is not a trend at all, but a real need for the modern world ... ReadHow to increase business productivity in 2020?Over the past years, the world has been developing at an alarming rate. With the help of technology, it has now become possible to unite in teams and at the same time be at a distance of over ten thousand kilometers from each other ... ReadMarketing Funnel and Sales Funnel. How do they work and how do they differ?Both funnels must work together to gather as many potential customers as possible (marketing funnel), lead and grow their potential customers (both funnels), and then turn them into customers (sales funnel). But this is the job ... Read14 best SEO plugins for WordPress in 2020You spent a lot of time in order to create a website that was perfect in your opinion, worked on the content for a long time, and finally launched it. Now sit and wait: “I got such a good site, there will certainly be many visitors and clients” ...