- Blockchain developer for Solidity. Against the background of the rising cost of cryptocurrencies and the mining boom, the business drew attention to the technological component of bitcoin.
- Penester. The issue of infrastructure security will be relevant as long as computer networks exist.
- Big Data Analytics. The demand for analysts is growing, as are the requirements for their skills.
- Developer in the field of machine learning. Machine learning has become a promising trend in recent years.
- Mobile developer with an emphasis in cyber security. Software and mobile services are becoming more complex, which requires competent design and programming.
5 in-demand IT specialties in 2018
Watch# DIGITALРАЗБОР: Issue 1. Basic analysis and analysis of Instagram accounts of three different restaurants in RussiaThe main goal of creating this content is to explain in an accessible language to ordinary entrepreneurs and beginner digital specialists how to properly use certain digital tools ReadIt's all about the links! What is the difference between internal, external and backlinks?It is thanks to the Internet links for what it is. They are the very roads and bridges to all the content that we know and love. But in fact, links have many types and types, and of course there is a significant difference between them ... ReadUX design. How to create a human-centered design?Human-centered design is not a trend at all, but a real need for the modern world ... ReadHow to increase business productivity in 2020?Over the past years, the world has been developing at an alarming rate. With the help of technology, it has now become possible to unite in teams and at the same time be at a distance of over ten thousand kilometers from each other ... ReadMarketing Funnel and Sales Funnel. How do they work and how do they differ?Both funnels must work together to gather as many potential customers as possible (marketing funnel), lead and grow their potential customers (both funnels), and then turn them into customers (sales funnel). But this is the job ...