- Blockchain developer for Solidity. Against the background of the rising cost of cryptocurrencies and the mining boom, the business drew attention to the technological component of bitcoin.
- Penester. The issue of infrastructure security will be relevant as long as computer networks exist.
- Big Data Analytics. The demand for analysts is growing, as are the requirements for their skills.
- Developer in the field of machine learning. Machine learning has become a promising trend in recent years.
- Mobile developer with an emphasis in cyber security. Software and mobile services are becoming more complex, which requires competent design and programming.
5 in-demand IT specialties in 2018
ReadThe main trends of social networks in 2020Social media is back to its roots - from just a marketing tool to a personal, communication approach. It was predicted four years ago by Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel ... Read15 components of a successful mobile applicationThe market for mobile applications is large, so every new application falls into a highly competitive environment. It is important to note that today people are increasingly spending an impressive amount of time on various mobile applications on thei ReadThe most popular tools for developing cross-platform mobile applicationsToday, business is important for efficiency and quality, combined with the attractive price of developing a solution to optimize and improve any processes. Based on the definitions of native and cross-platform development.... ReadKey differences between MongoDB and MySQLIn this article, we tried to reveal the key points when choosing a database for developing a site, mobile application or any other IT solution ReadHow to correctly interpret the bounce rate metric in Google Analytics?The high bounce rate of your site is not a reason to panic!