What is the minimum security knowledge a developer should have?
We'll tell you about the things you should always keep in mind if you want to create a secure app:
- Do not trust the input data! Check input data from untrusted sources — use whitelists, not black;
- Plan security from the beginning — it's not something you can do in the end;
- Make your app simple-complexity increases the likelihood of security holes;
- Minimize your attack surface;
- Make sure that an error while the application is running will not compromise its security;
- Ensure application security at every stage of development;
- Adhere to the principle of least privilege;
- Use threat modeling;
- Share privileges to make it easier to track down the source of the problem;
- Keeping secret data is difficult, and all secret data hidden in the code will quickly cease to be secret;
- Do not create your own encryption mechanisms;
- Using encryption alone does not make your application absolutely safe — attackers will find another weak point, because the security of any system is always equal to the security of the weakest link;
- Know and remember about buffer overflow and how to protect yourself from it.
Read5 ways to increase links to the siteOne of the most important stages of SEO promotion is building up links to the site.
Links to domains and backlinks continue to be among the most important ranking factors.